Inspiration Quotes and Daily Thoughts on Living a Better Life

Consciously understand and determine the path of your life

Monday, June 22, 2009

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it."

If you can set your mind to something, you can achieve it. It's very similar to my prior post of the great quote, "If you think you can or can't, you're right." Basically, what I take away from this particular quote is to recognize, discover, learn your passion, your dream, and figure out a way to incorporate that into your everyday life. The first step is crucial - recognizing what really makes you happy or what you truly are passionate about. And it's funny because often times you belittle your passion and tell yourself that it's not worth persuing as a dream or a career. Take me for example, I'm not yet living out my "dream" persay, but I understand that it's possible for me to get there.

Once you recognize your passion, you can then, in some way, use that passion to fuel your fire. Begin slow, begin small - and give something a chance to snowball. My father once told me something about time that I will never forget - it's unforgiveable. You can't get it back in any capacity. Today comes and goes, and never comes back. BUT, your actions today, can be used to build something greater, something worthwhile and lasting if you don't let it pass you by.

So maybe take a few minutes everyday, or maybe once a week on Sunday night before the week starts and write down something you can do that week to get a little bit closer to your passion or your dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Development Blog Directory A1 Web Links -