Inspiration Quotes and Daily Thoughts on Living a Better Life

Consciously understand and determine the path of your life

Friday, June 26, 2009

Leaving the Country - Seeking Inspiration!


I will not be posting until July 5th as I am leaving the country for a trip to Guatemala and Honduras. During this time I will hopefully taking some great photos to share and also some new perspective on life in general. It's always interesting and beneficial to personal development to immerse yourself into a new culture. Just like in life, it's a matter of understanding how each and every opportunity is a chance to grow and learn something new. So wish me luck! I look forward to continuing the 10 days of discussing some great quotes that I've learned to live by and use as motiviation in my daily life.

The picture is a shot of the island that I will be staying during the latter half of my trip - the Roatan Island.

UPDATE: I've replaced the picture of the island with a shot of someone's home in the colonial town of Antigua in Guatemala. I look forward to sharing more on my experience in Central America.

1 comment:

  1. Good news.This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.SELF IMPROVEMENT

    ReplyDelete

 
Personal Development Blog Directory A1 Web Links -